Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holidays

Posted by: Blue

I have extended my holidays for another week and a half.  I have been enjoying my time with the family and our new boy.  My days have been spent washing dishes, washing clothes, and washing my daughter's vomit off of the floor... but I am loving it.  

When I'm not doing any of the above, I have been geeking out on the couch, perusing knives, flash-lights and all things paracord (a new find for me).  To sample my latest hobby, take a look here, or click on the link for Stormdrane's Blog on the right hand side of the page.

Tomorrow my relaxation is cut down and I will be double-dipping by working on 4 kitchens during my time off.  Gotta pay for Christmas.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of you American readers, by the way.  I hope you all had a good time with friends and family (even if you aren't celebrating the real Thanksgiving which actually comes in October).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.