Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Flipping and Kicking

Baby Blue has been flipping and kicking non-stop these days. I usually wake-up in the wee hours of the morning to the little thumps in my tummy. Blue hasn't been able to catch any of them yet.

Now that The Boy and Waffle are older I find that I'm even more excited than my past pregnancies to see who this person is growing inside of me. My kids have such different interests, strengths and personalities. The Boy is an information junkie just like his father. He hones in on something and has to know everything there is to know about it. Yesterday he was trying to figure out taxes. Waffle is...well, she's a special one. I took her to a clothing store the other day and she was half-in a bin of sale shoes practically vibrating with excitement over the colours and sparkles. It's been fun watching them figure out who they are and what this world holds for them.

And what about this one?
Boy? Girl? Artist? Active? Laid-back?

A few more days and I'm half-way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.