Saturday, January 12, 2013

Holiday Schedule

Posted by: Blue

Over December and January, our regular schedules go for a tumble so that we can arrange every year to have one side off on Christmas and the other side off on New Year's.  This year, our shifts got Christmas off.

In order to arrange everything fairly so that we all get the same amount of days off combined with days, evenings and nights worked, not to mention our guaranteed 2 weekends off per 4 weeks worked, we end up having a very scrambled schedule.

This week, I worked 4 nights and took the 5th one off.  Now I have 7 days off until I go back.  The trade-off is that next week I only have 2 days off before I head back in for Evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.