Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change of Heart

The Boy: Mom, I changed my mind.

Me: About what?

The Boy: I don't want to be a firefighter helicopter pilot anymore (which he's wanted to be for 2 years now).

Me: Well, what do you want to be?

The Boy: I want to go to daddy's school and become a police officer.

*Since this conversation he's been practicing everything he thinks a police officer knows how to do...but mainly it consists of walking several paces from a window and turning around, fairly quickly, and shooting a suction dart at a desired area (he closes the blinds half way so it becomes more of a challenge).

1 comment:

  1. lol. I guess he's been watching Blue practice his marching? That is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.