Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Posted by: Blue

Last night was busy.  Two arrests before lunch; I cut myself on a window while breaking into a house on a weapons call; seven other calls including a hospital wait and 3 or 4 traffic stops.

I like nights like that.  It's the paperwork that I hate.  I could arrest people all night long, go to domestics, B&E's, guns, drugs, gangs.  I love the job.  But that damn paperwork is a killer.  Every so often, the powers that be attempt to "streamline" everything by adding some more paperwork.  Usually a check-sheet or form.  The hardest part of the job is trying to remember what damn forms you need and how to fill them out properly.

But I digress.

Last year, the day after Good Friday was dead.  I'm hoping for the same this year to catch up on the unnecessary evil of the paperwork after all of the important things we've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.