Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Duty Gear: The Belt

Posted by: Blue

This is what I carry with me on my duty belt while I am working (starting to the right of my duty belt buckle and going clockwise):



  1. Cruiser keys
  2. Sabre Red oleoresin capsicum (OC or "pepper") spray
  3. Smith & Wesson Model 100 handcuffs (nickel)
  4. Glock Model 22 .40 cal. with 15 rounds - 14 in the mag and one in the chamber - carried in a level 3 retention Serpa duty holster by Blackhawk
  5. Gerber "Suspension" multi-tool/pliers
  6. 16" ASP extendable baton with "Bust-a-Cap" end cap (for easily breaking glass)
  7. Silent key carrier which holds 2 different shotgun keys for the racks in the cars, spare handcuff key, key for my gun case and a key for my gun's trigger lock
  8. Second set of Smith & Wesson Model 100 handcuffs (also nickel)
  9. XTAR TZ20 820 max. lumen tactical flashlight - runs on either 2 - CR123 batteries, or 1 - 18650 or 1 - 17670 rechargeable battery
  10. Radio holder - radio includes shoulder mic and earpiece (earpiece attached to my exterior armour carrier)
  11. 2 extra magazines - 15 rounds each (ammo is Federal Tactical Jacketed Hollow Points)
  12. Taser X26 in Blackhawk holster (crossdraw)
  13. Extra Taser cartridge
  14. False keeper with hidden handcuff key
The side-release buckles you see connect to the suspenders on my armour carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.