Saturday, August 4, 2012

What an exciting life I lead...

Blue left for work while it was thundering overhead. The rain was coming down in sheets. He had pulled-out his police rain slicker for the first time ever. It was looking like it would be a wet night.

I propped-up my laptop in front of my pile of laundry and settled-in for some folding fun. When the piles were neatly stacked and sorted the night was still young. I sat and looked around. What's a police wife to do on a dreary Friday night while her husband is out holding the city together?

I made a chai latte, had a bath, did a face mask and painted my nails (and then slept in the middle of the bed surrounded by pillows to support my aching pregnant body).

What an exciting life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.